Focus and Scope
JIPSKi: JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES, is an interdisciplinary publication of original research and writing on islamic studies and education . The journal aims to provide a forum for scholarly understanding of the field of education and plays an important role in promoting the process that accumulated knowledge, values, and skills. Scientific manuscript dealing with Islamic studies and education science topics are particularly welcome to be submitted. The journal encompasses research articles, original research report, and scientific reviews in education in any fields including:
- learning of Islamic Education, which includes materials, curriculums, methods, strategies, media, design, psychology, and evaluation;
- Learning content of Islamic Education includes learning of al-Qur'an Hadith, Akidah Akhlak, Fiqh, and History of Islamic Culture;
- Science integration in learning of Islamic Education.
- education policy issues, school systems, learning strategies and online learning. Scholarly articles that report new empirical findings that make an original contribution to the field;
- Scholarly articles that explore alternative, critical, and re-conceptualised views of learning strategy and Asean online learning; Scholarly articles that provide state of the art reviews within an national or international context..