|..:: MAIN MENU ::..|
|Focus and Scope|
As part of the submission process, authors are asked to know their shipping conditions with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors who do not adhere to these guidelines:
1) The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to Editors).
2) File submission in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3) If available, a URL for reference has been provided.
4) The text is typed with a single space; use 12 point font; use italics instead of underscores (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at appropriate points, not at the end.
5) Text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
6) If submitting to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in the Blind Review expedition have been followed.
Papers submitted for publication must comply with the following guidelines:
Articles must discuss the themes of Islamic Education Management, Islamic Education Administration Management, Islamic Education Management Accounting, Islamic Education Management Marketing, Islamic Education Development, Education and Curriculum, Islamic Education Leadership, Human Resource Management, and Management of Islamic Boarding Schools/Non-Formal Education written in Indonesian, English or Arabic;
Papers must be typed with one and a half spacing on A4 paper size;
The length of the paper is around 3000-10000 words;
All submissions must include a 200-250 word abstract;
The full name of the author must be mentioned, along with the institution
All submissions must be in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file formats;
Arabic words must be transliterated in McGill University style;
Bibliographical references should be listed in footnotes and bibliography according to the Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note), and Mendeley and Zotero software are strongly recommended.
When a source is cited for the first time, complete information is given: full name of the author, title of source in italics, place of publication, publishing company, date of publication, and the exact page cited. For the following citations from the same source, include the last name of the author, two or three words of the title, and the specific page number. ibid said. can be used, but op. cit., and loc. cit. No.